5D Diamond Painting Round Mosaic Wolf
Make 4 interest-free payments of $11.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Pre-order - Released 23 August 2019
this Mosaic Wolf is partial coverage and comes with round and various shaped Diamonds to pastedown.
size 40cm x 50cm
kit includes design, beads, tweezers, holding tray for beads, wax, and pen.
easy and fun to make suitable for ages 8 +
1. Check the kits whether it is complete or not.
2. Refer to the colour table on the canvas to identify each diamond number which corresponds to a printed area on the canvas.
3. Insert the round end of the dotting drill pen into dotting drill cement(please push hard, otherwise the cement may fall off).
4. Use the round end of the drill pen to stick a diamond and slightly press down to get the extra cement out.
5. Tear apart the partial film and stick the diamond to the canvas according to the corresponding number. (when you don't stick the diamond, please cover your film well)
6. After finishing DIY diamond painting, slightly press down diamonds with hand or book to keep them firmly attached.